Sunday 26 April 2015

Your Questions About High Heels For Cheap

Sandy asks…

Need some comfy high heels?

My prom is soon and I don't really like wearing heels but I have to wear them because my dress is very long, is there any where I can get some leopard print comfy high heels?

Our pick of the answers:

Actually high heels can be comfy to wear - I wear them every single day (heck, I even went on an impromptu hiking trip wear my trusty 4" and not a blister in sight). But anyway, it's not about the make of the shoes which make them comfy, it's all about the fit. Go to a variety of shoe shops and try some on - have a little walk around and if the heels pinch any part of your feet - leave them. Buy the pair of shoes that you can do a short walk around in without them pinching. Then, get some cheap jelly heel inserts that you can get from anywhere (I got mine from Poundland and they work a gem), you just whack em in your shoes and tada! Lovely comfy heels that you can dance it all night. The jelly heel inserts look like this, you can get any brand and they don't have to be expensive or anything: http://d13z1xw8270sfc.cloudfront.net/origin/13746/high_heel_pads.jpg Another thing to consider is your dress, you said that your dress is very long so it might be worth getting shoes that have a strap that will go across the ankle, since it's less likely that you'll twist your foot or anything. Something like a shoe with a strap like this?: http://wheretoget.it/look/263606 But like I said before, have a look around and try on the shoes because you can always make the shoes comfy by making sure you get ones that aren't too small, and by putting a heel insert in them.

Sandra asks…

How to fix my high heels?

My high heels are very weak, the shoes actually bend like flip flops. Anybody know how to make them stronger/ more stable? thanks :)

Our pick of the answers:

Thats the usual problem with cheap low quality high heels. Often not the heel height is the reason for hurting feet but the instable and bending heels. Throw them in the garbage and buy good high heels if you want to wear them.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment