Saturday 25 April 2015

Your Questions About Heels

Lisa asks…

What age should i start to wear high heels?

i wanna start to wear high heels but i dont know what age to start at. im 11 now and will be 12 in 3 months. i have no clue what i wuld wear them with thogh. i was thinking skinney jeans?

Our pick of the answers:

Girls can wear high heels at any age as long as they feel comfortable when wearing it and they provide sizes for your age, though i've never seen a tender age of 7 and 8 wearing it. But i think, at your age, you are able to wear it including if you are able to walk with high heels. Health-wise, it is not advisable to wear high heels that often cause it has some negative impact on your womb or ovaries.

Carol asks…

How do you stop your feet from hurting while wearing heels?

My boyfriend loves when I wear heels. He wants me to wear them everywhere we go. That's 100% fine with me, but my front of my feet hurt so bad after just 5 minutes in them. I love heels. I just want to be able to wear them when I want and how long I want. Can you give me some pointers?

Our pick of the answers:

Make a deal with your boyfriend that everytime you wear heels he has to rub your feet later that night! :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment