Monday 22 September 2014

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 5

Helen asks…

What is a women's shoe size 5 in Mexico?

I've looked all over the Internet and I can't find it... I need a womens shoe size 5 converted to Mexicos shoe size Thank you!

Our pick of the answers:

You should have looked here first. I think you will find this link helpful. Http://gemplers.com/tech/fconversion.htm I can tell you one thing. Mexicans have small feet and you know what that means. I can`t find my size anywhere I have looked in Mexico. Even Walmart caters to the soft market. Imagine, I would have to fly to Toronto for a good pair of Addidas.....Carisimo!!!

Nancy asks…

how to make canvas shoes fit a little tighter?

i just received my new SODA Stretch Womens Shoes Size: 8.5 Color: Leopard there very cute! but there just a little loose feels like they slapped a size 8.5 label on a size 9 pair of shoes but there just to cute to give up so is there some think i can get like an insert that might make them fit better or maybe mole skin in the back of the ankle. what do you think that might help me out?

Our pick of the answers:

I think I'd send them back in exchange for a size 8. The problem is that if they're too loose now then over time, they will be almost unwearable because they'll get even looser. If you can't get a smaller size, then I'd try a puffier gel insole (available near the pharmacy dept. In Walmart) or maybe cut down some of those no see socks that they make for sneakers. Good luck!! : /

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment