Monday 29 September 2014

Your Questions About High Heels Online Canada

Sandy asks…

Where can I get nice ankle boots from online shipped to canada?

I found these ones I'm looking for ones similar, no shorter then 2 inches.. Looking for a really good price so I can get a few pairs, preferably less expensive then these ones. http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Glaze-by-Adi-High-heel-Microsuede-Ankle-Boots/4422103/product.html?AID=10654384&PID=2707744

Our pick of the answers:

Try these sites http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=ankle%20boots&tag=new-deals-20&index=shoes&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325 http://www.endless.com/s?_encoding=UTF8&keywords=ankle%20boots&tag=new-deals-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Donna asks…

I need some high heels for size 3 feet ! any help?

I have very tiny feet (I'm about a size 3 medium width) and I would love to find some really high heel pumps to wear. Most of the stores I've found online don't ship to canada and are designed for older women. Any help is very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Our pick of the answers:

Ok, I would recommend trying to go to classic pumps. They sell shoes in very hard-to-find sizes, and the gentleman who owns the website is just fabulous. They sell high heels, and I think they are some of the most gorgeous stilettos/spiked heels you can get at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend you check out the site and email them. The person's name is Walt, and I have dealt with him directly, and he is such a nice person! Good luck and check out the site and see what you think. I have a couple pairs of their shoes and totally love them as they are very comfortable for being high heels. Take care and good luck!:) Here is the link: www.classicpumps.com

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment