Friday 26 September 2014

Your Questions About Court Shoes

Nancy asks…

What kind of shoes should I wear with an almost ankle length black jersey dress?

I'm hosting my husband's 60th. birthday party and will be walking about a lot and dancing when I get the chance. The skirt of the dress is flared. Court shoes will look too frumpy, sandals will look too flimsy, I think. Any bright ideas?

Our pick of the answers:

I think perhaps, plain and simple but brightly coloured, or a good quality pump, or perhaps long and tightly fitted boots? Hope i helped xxx

Ruth asks…

What flat shoes go with a pencil skirt?

I've bought an oxblood pencil skirt which I wear with court shoes or black ballet pups for work but what other flat shoes could I wear it with out of work? Do pencil skirts go with brogues or ankle boots? Would I just look a muppet?

Our pick of the answers:

I typically wear a high heel boots, knee high or taller. Hope this helps. Http://mydressyways.com/2011/12/29/how-i-wear-pencil-skirt-and-boots/

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-court-shoes-18/

No comments:

Post a Comment