Wednesday 24 September 2014

Your Questions About High Heels For Cheap

Jenny asks…

where can i get cheap strappy high heels?

I have been looking on the internet for a while and i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get some nice strappy heels that aren't too expensive! please help :D Thanks to anyone who answers <3

Our pick of the answers:

Primark priceless NV Internacionale

Sharon asks…

Where can i find cheap high heels?

I want shoes like this: http://www.shoewawa.com/240900.jpg or at least in black and about the same height. I would like it if i could get cool looking shoes like this: http://www.sofashon.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/dsc07515.jpg I dont care what design. Just as long as they are black and as high as the first ones. I am between sizes. It depends on the shoe. I can be either a 71/2, an 8 or very rarely and 81/2. Where can i find shoes for super super cheap. Like under 15 to 20 dollars. Best answer 10 points.

Our pick of the answers:

Omg!!! I have the perfect cite!!! Amiclubwear.com I think that's it... Just yahoo is it everything is cheap and really nice!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels For Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment