Saturday 27 September 2014

Your Questions About Stilettos Nails

Carol asks…

ladies if your wearing high thin stiletto heels do you?

care if they are leaving dents in hardwood floors or cuts in vinyl flooring, from metal tips or worn heels with the nails showing

Our pick of the answers:

Nope, do not care one bit

Nancy asks…

am i a transvestite or crossdresser?

i LUV wearing pantyhose and high heels in private. i fully dressed up twice w/makeup at home 2 years ago. WOW! I want to go out as a woman this haloween only all day/night.wearing a miniskirt, shaved legs, fishnet pantyhose 6" stilettos, belly shirt showing off my belly ring, LOTSA makeup to look like a hooker, polished nails/toes &stuffed 40DD bra. i have a desire now to wear my pantyhose & toe rings under my jeans when i try new heels on soon at the sex store & wear the new 7" heels while i shop AND leave the store to show them off in front of the other people looking out the windows. i want to wear eyeliner & thick mascara this time with my new tight perm to help disguise me. . I do wear p-hose often to sleep in, have foreplay & p-hose sex, jack off and just wear them on errands under my jeans & socks sometimes. I'm wearing leggs sheer to waist while i write this. Other than that I'll just stick with the hose/heels at home w/ occas.makeup,stuffed bra & polo shirt. Respons?

Our pick of the answers:

A Transvestite is a guy(Or a girl), who acts/dresses and looks like the oppiste sex(Sometimes they even get 'The Surgery', everyday....Like in the movie 'TransAmerica' A cross Dresser, is a guy or girl who dresses up like the oppisite sex, but dosen't do it every day.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment