Tuesday 23 September 2014

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Sandra asks…

Ladies what would you do in this shoe situation?

1....If a guy you knew saw you were bare in closed toe heels & asked you to kick the shoe off so he could peek at your toes. 2...If a guy you liked walked up to you & you were bare in pumps & you said you were sitting cause your feet hurt & without a word he took your shoe off & gave you a rubbin. 3...You had boots on no socks or stockings & a bud walked to you & started cracking that boot open...lol to take the boot off. And 4...You did the crime of wearing stockings in your pointy pumps & your buddy without a word dropped to his knee took your shoe off & ripped that stocking open.

Our pick of the answers:

1. If he wants to look at my toes.. Why not? I keep em clean =] 2. If this is a guy I liked I would first probably get really turned on... I wouldn't even pay attention to the fact that he just took off my shoe without asking.. He must be interested in me as well.. 3. Boots are different than heels.. No one can see inside as you walk, so I wear a small pair of socks so that my feet are not sliding around inside.. In this case I would be f*cked! I guess to please him, I would either just let him keep on slipping off the boot or suggest we go some place else to continue =] 4. I would never commit such a crime... But if I did I would be glad that he ripped my stockings open and freed me from the suffocation stockings cause on a woman's feet..

Nancy asks…

What To Wear With A Chiffon Maxi Skirt?

For my school trip, I was thinking of wearing a maxi skirt. I found a chiffon one but I don't know which colour to get, I wanted to get coral/pink but it is not in stock. Which one should I get out of these 5 (white, blue, orange, black and turqouise): http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-LADIES-GIRLS-CHIFFON-MAXI-LONG-SKIRT-UK-SIZE-8-10-12-14-IN-MANY-COLOURS-/360587722287?pt=UK_Women_s_Dresses&var=&hash=item53f4b3fe2f Also I don't know what top or shoes to wear. I wanted to wear a sheer top like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Ladies-Sheer-Chiffon-Shirt-Cut-Out-Back-Blouse-Vest-Cami-Top-Women-Size-8-18-/261211926509?pt=UK_Other_Women_s_Clothing&hash=item3cd171afed Or even a lace one like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Floral-Lace-Sheer-Back-Short-Sleeve-Mini-Crop-Top-Party-T-Shirt-Womens-Size-/360612680471?pt=UK_Women_s_Tops_Shirts&var=&hash=item53f630d317 I was going to tuck it into the skirt. I was also planning to wear sandals or ballet pumps depending on the weather. I was also wondering whether a floral top would look nice. Will it? Can someone please tell me which colour skirt to get and also what top to wear with it? Thanks in Advance :)

Our pick of the answers:

I like the turquoise but if you want something more neutral then black or white would be the choice. Yes, a floral blouse would look just fine. I like your first choice of a top. Do you realize these are women's sizes? An 8 would fit me and I have a very large bust. A camisole under the top in cream with the turquoise skirt. I would also add a nice wide belt to cinch your waist. I would stay neutral on the color of shoes. A cream/beige/tan shoe & the belt can be black or brown. Go to eBay women's belts. I just bought a few off the site.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment