Wednesday 24 September 2014

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Sandy asks…

where can i find shoes like these?

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/40474757/c/152494.html that aren't $500?? any look-alike pairs you can find?

Our pick of the answers:

Nine West. The show is called GAIN. And it comes in a pony print. So it wont be stripped but it'll have a patten. And u can go to any nine west store and try on a pair of gains. If they dont have the pony print the can call another store and have them shipped to u for 7$

Lisa asks…

Nine West Forger Pumps Orange/Natural?

Does anyone know where I can get the Nine West Forger Pumps Orange/Neutral in a size 10? I have looked everywhere! http://www.ninewest.com/n/browse/product.s?productId=2917396&source=category&index=7&prodIndex=7&listSize=30&categoryId=2915395&codeName=NWFORGER

Our pick of the answers:

MACYS!!! They have them there, I go there all the time. I just saw them, their an old model so get them quick, they are probably going to start putting out new models soon. I am also a size 10 and so many times they don't have my size! Nine West does make up to size 11, so they will have them. GO QUICK! They have been there for awhile, if they don't have them try Lord and Taylor or Nordstrom. If all else fails Zappos.com or Endless.com should have them. Good luck! Those shoes are hot, I wanted to get them but I'm 5'10 so they are a little to tall for me.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment