Thursday 25 September 2014

Your Questions About Guess Shoes Macy's

Donna asks…

What style is in for back-to-school this year?

I am going to start back-to-school shopping soon, and I was wondering what types of clothes I should buy, or what's the big "it" style of the season? I know last year it was plaid. Thanks in advance!

Our pick of the answers:

IN- florals, highwaisted skirts, jeggings(jean leggings), miss me jeans, ed hardy, military, cardigans, gladiator shoes, neutral colors(golds, tans, greens..with like a splash of color), skinny jeans, jean skirts, boho(headbands that go around the forehead), and black and white color combos, uggs, belts with cool buckles, nautica style(stripes) OUT- leggings with skirts or shorts, high tops, alot of color( you DONT wanna look like a pack of skittles) lol. STORES 2 SHOP IN- wet seal, 4ever 21, american eagle, pac sun, Dillards, Macy's, Guess, express, hot topic, juicy couture, louis vuitton, delias, H&M, etc. STORES NOT 2 SHOP IN- justice( a HUGE no no for middle school), aeropostale, hollister(big brand names across the front of ur shirt is no longer cool), stuff like that. ACCESSORIES- long necklaces, medium size purses, bracelets, and headbands SHOES- gladiators, converse(black, grey, and brown), flats, ed hardys, moccisons, and uggs.

Linda asks…

I am going into High School doing marching band, should I stick with it?

I play the trumpet and I just started practices for Marching Band. I have been playing for several years now, and I have basic experience. Its really hard. I get tired quick and them music is hard to memorize so I always have to look at it and not the conductor which gets me messed up when I am marking time. Should I stick with it? I don't want to embarass myself.

Our pick of the answers:

Marching band is hard work, but the rewards you get from it make up for it. Don't worry about embarassing yourself because those upperclassmen were in your shoes not too long ago. I don't know what your marching band does, but I loved being in band. I made so many friends and had so much fun being involved. We were like a big family. I am guessing you might be a freshman, and I was just like you my freshman year. I couldn't stay on the right foot and had a horrible time playing the music and marching all at the same time. I almost quit, but then when another girl did quit, I heard all of the comments the other kids made. It also created a hole in our show, which they never did fill. The next year I decided to try it again, and guess what???? I did an awesome job. In fact, the band director told me I was one of the best marchers he had. We marched in the Kentucky Derby parade and for the very first Colts football game in the Hoosier Dome, what it was called back then. I moved away from that school my junior year, but that other band marched in the Macy's parade and made it to state finals. I actually went on to volunteer for about six years for my alma mater high school. I have even published a book about my marching band memories if you're interested...just email me.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment