Tuesday 23 September 2014

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Wide

Mary asks…

Cute wide width shoes?

I need shoes! The problem is that I'm picky, and I have wide feet. I really like the kind of "chunky" heels and rounded toes look. Teen shoes, you know..anyways. Everytime I look I can find exactly what I want but not in wide width! Does anyone know of a place to get young super cute not old-lady-ish wide width shoes??

Our pick of the answers:

I know how you feel. Have you tried zappos.com?

Jenny asks…

I have wide feet size E fitting does anyone know where i could get some bargains on shoes?

Hi I have wide feet i am a size 6 (ladies) could anyone tell me whether i can get some bargains on fashion shoes. I usually go to Clarke's and pay a fortune or wait for the sales. Thanks Guys xxx

Our pick of the answers:

UHHHHHHHHG! THE CUSRE OF WIDE FEET THAT US POOR SOULS MUST ENDURE! NO ONE FEELS OUR PAIN, NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HOW TRUELY HORRIBLE IT IS, WHAT IS DOES TO US AND HOW IT SHAPES WHO WE ARE! Anyway, i have mega wide feet, i think like H or something like that, and its really annoying. New look does a section for wide feet and i think john lewis does as well, but new look is cheaper :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment