Sunday 29 December 2013

Your Questions About Women's Shoes For Men

Mandy asks…

Can a woman order men's shoes for herself?

I really want a pair of Tretorn sneakers, and every website I've visited has been out. Can I just buy my men's size equivalent (two sizes down), or are there other differences between men's and women's shoes I should consider?

Our pick of the answers:

Nope, you can do that!

Lisa asks…

What is the converstion for this woman's size in men's shoes?

I wear a 6.5 American women's. What size would that be in American men's? If I have a slender foot, I would probably have to make sure I get a slender fit in a man's boot, no?

Our pick of the answers:

Women's size 5 trainers are equivalent to size 8 trainers for men.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Shoes For Men

No comments:

Post a Comment