Monday 30 December 2013

Your Questions About Heels Over Head

Laura asks…

what r some ways to get a guy to fall head over heels for u?

This guy<3 who I am really into seems to sorta like me but I want him to fall head over heels for me. How can I do this????

Our pick of the answers:

Give it time. I was the same way with a guy a few years ago and now he still cant get enough of me and im having his baby. Be real with him, and dont be the typical girl that laughs at all of his jokes, dont act too impressed, but give him a little feel good feeling too, laugh at things you actually think are funny, kind of play hard to get, yet let him know in a subtle way, that your his if he wants you. Keep him interested, meaning dont tell him everything about you in one conversation. Good Luck :)

Ruth asks…

Why do people use the expression,"head over heels" and what exactly does it mean?

I just want to know what it means cause I hear it all the time and I mean you are all ways head over you heels. If anyone knows just tell me..Thanks! <3

Our pick of the answers:

People generally use the expression "head over heels" when expressing how much they or someone else feels for someone. For example, "she is head over heels in love with him" which generally means she is overwhelming and completely in love with him to the point where she becomes blind to any of his flaws.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment