Saturday 21 December 2013

Your Questions About What Are Heels Without Heels Called

Lisa asks…

This is just for women?

Im a 30 year old man . Im 4ft 10 in height . I was wondering what do women think of my small height compared to theirs if they are taller than me , with and without heels / heeled boots on . Is there any women out there that are over the 6ft mark also . I am curious to know . Call me what you want . I dont get offended easily . Plus Im used to being towered over

Our pick of the answers:

Sometimes usually most women don't really care about height they only care about how the man treats them and respects them then they will respect you back. And to answer you second question yes there are some women you are over the six feet mark my great grand mother is 6ft. 3in.

Sandy asks…

Why is he head over heels for me one day and ignoring me the next?

I've been seeing a man for about 2 months now. He recently went on vacation with his fam (parents sis and husband) for two weeks and constantly messaged me and called and told me how he always thought of me, head over heels for me, never goes out of his way for anyone but is for me, etc. Now that hes home, I understand that he can't text very often at work but he went out with his staff after work and the only text i got the whole night was "out with staff". When he was on vaca I would get texts asking if i were ignoring him when he knew i was out to dinner with my parents or drinks with friends and would send 3 or 4 texts at a time. He didn't even ask me what I was doing tonight. I don't understand his mood swings and I would like to ask him WTF is up without instigating an argument.

Our pick of the answers:

He might have lost interest

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment