Tuesday 31 December 2013

Your Questions About Womens Fashion Shoes

Carol asks…

Where can i buy stylish and classy vegan shoes online?AND WHERE CAN I BUY VEGAN CLOTHES 4 WINTER TO KEEP WARM?

No leather used in shoes and no woolenfrom sheep stuff for warm clothes.I know its not food and drink related.But I found no other category for vegan fashion.I recently turned vegan but I find it hard to find vegan stuff for winters?and winter is quite harsh out here. but Ugg boots are made from sheepskin.

Our pick of the answers:

Hey, I know how you feel in the fashion category. I'm from Michigan so I know cold, lol. I'm also rather picky about what I wear. This website --- www.alternativeoutfitters.com --- has some decent selections. For me, I have to look through a couple of pages before I find things that fit my tastes, but at least I can find some things. BOOTS http://www.alternativeoutfitters.com/clothing/vegan/womens-boots.aspx (Microsuede is vegan - I looked it up) These shoes LOOK animal made, which could be a problem for those who know you're vegan, but don't know and don't ask, if your shoes are vegan. So if you got, say, the vegan "Ugg" boots you'd either have to tell friends (in excitment) that you found these awesome Ugg knock-offs that are vegan or would get something that didn't look like it was made at all from leather, wool, etc. The same thing applies with any item that LOOKS non-vegan but actually is vegan. COATS http://www.alternativeoutfitters.com/apparel/faux-leather-jackets-vegan-coats.aspx If you've got a pretty penny to spend: http://www.inhabitat.com/2006/11/26/stella-mccartney-vegetarian-fashion/ Otherwise, just shop at normal stores and avoid fur (including faux fur trimming which is sometimes made from dogs or raccoons) and just check all the labels for wool, silk, etc. I don't know what kind of phone you have, but I like to have my iPhone handy to look up any ingredient or material that I'm not sure of. Happy shopping! :)

Mandy asks…

Where to buy NIKE shoes with low price in chennai ?

Want to buy an pair of nike shoes, while i checked showrooms, its with very high price and also with lesser models. But i found many models when i watched an basketball tournament. Help me out this.

Our pick of the answers:

I recommend below link. It seems going good with need. Http://www.amazon.com/NIKE-Jordan-School-White-Shoe/dp/B003H79M2K/?tag=bdd-linking-003-20 Nike WHITE/GREY JORDAN OL'SCHOOL II LOW Athletic Nikethe first name in athletic footwear. Http://www.amazon.com/Vandal-Venti-Womens-Green-Boots/dp/B003DQX3C0/?tag=bdd-linking-003-20 Nike GREEN WMN'S VANDAL VENTI Boots Go big in the Nike Venti Vandal Women's Shoe, a tall order of fashion with classic basketball roots.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-fashion-shoes-21/

No comments:

Post a Comment