Friday 27 December 2013

Your Questions About Guess Shoes On Sale

Carol asks…

I want to wear tall boots but..?

I've been wishing to wear tall boots under or a little over the knee. But everytime I try them on, my middle part of my leg (the middle between my knee and foot) never fits. Once when i tried, the sales person said that i have a small leg, so does that mean I'll have a hard time to find good tall boots? They're always too wide on the top,not like very very wide, but not as I hoped it would look like while on me. Can i like fix this somehow? I'm a size 6 or 7 in shoes but i guess i have skinny legs? Do i have to like get leg muscles or something? lol

Our pick of the answers:

There's nothing you can do about it, you just have to find styles that work with your legs. I buy my boots at Nordstrom because they have a wide selection and have many styles that work with my muscular calves. Below I attatched a link to their boot selection. At the top, you can change the filters so you can look for narrower boots. I added a few that I think you might like. Steve Madden shoes usually have a slimmer fit http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/chinese-laundry-nostalgia-over-the-knee-boot/3172511?origin=category&resultback=3689 http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/steven-by-steve-madden-intyce-boot/2956230?origin=category&resultback=2057 http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/miz-mooz-kira-riding-boot/3167521?origin=category&resultback=2452 http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/steven-by-steve-madden-satirday-over-the-knee-boot/3244298?origin=category&resultback=5017 http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/pikolinos-brujas-boot/3109869?origin=category&resultback=6657 http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/paola-ferri-7204-over-the-knee-boot/3182974?origin=category&resultback=6013 (I'm in love with these) http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/ugg-australia-channing-boot/3164962?origin=category&resultback=2182

Maria asks…

What strategies and techniques should I use to become a profitable shoes sales associate?

I am strarting a new career in the retail industry...the salary sound great! But how should I prepare my self to get successful in this position? (I know there will be a 2 day trainning seminar before I start...but I am curious) anyone know tips and techniques in shoe sales?

Our pick of the answers:

During the first three months of your new job, your new boss will be getting to know you and taking note of your performance. In today's marketplace there is no hesitation to terminate a relationship with a worker who isn't living up to expectations. Since most companies have a ninety-day probationary period, this is a crucial time for you as a new employee. GET TO KNOW THE WORK TEAM FIRST During the first three months, keep a low profile and learn the workplace politics and pecking order. Find a secretary who can explain the chain of command. Listen and learn but don't get involved in the politics. LEARN THE CORPORATE CULTURE There are lots of rules within a corporate environment, both formal and informal, like forms of address, unofficial dress code, the chain of command, etc. Pay attention to them if you want to fit in and be accepted. Don't be embarrassed to ask questions. Ask "smart" questions but do not pester your peers with too many of them or you will appear incompetent. WHAT DOES THE BOSS EXPECT OF YOU? Make sure you are doing things the way your boss wants them done. Find out what his expectations are. Don't guess; ask what he considers important. If necessary make a list of your job duties. Ask your supervisor for confirmation that you are in the right track. Remember there is an expected learning curve, but at the same time you must be demonstrating that you are achieving your goals. FIND A MENTOR Top executives often have a mentor – someone who is several levels higher on the corporate chart. Find someone whose judgment you can trust and who can help you grow in the company. Follow these tips and plan for the future the moment you start this job. Employment is a marketplace right now. Gone are those days when loyalty and hardwork translates to job security. Stay but be ready to leave your employer anytime. Everything you do and learn on this job is preparation for the next one. Each job will take you up the ladder of success, and your responsibility and earning potential will increase. Peace and blessings!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-guess-shoes-on-sale-15/

No comments:

Post a Comment