Saturday 28 December 2013

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 12

Mary asks…

Hi, where can i buy cheap/ affordable shoes for big feet in the U.K?

I currently live in the U.K and would love to know where i can buy good affordable shoes for ladies. . Size 10UK OR 12.5 Size. It has been difficult to buy any trendy shoes or classy/ elegant shoes for work. Please does anyone have an idea? I would really appreciate it a lot. P.S: The only place i buy from is evans... but i really want more options Thanks.

Our pick of the answers:

Primark!

Jenny asks…

Brooks Mach 12 Racing Shoes? Spike size?

I run track and cross-country, and I decided it's time to get some racing shoes. I went out yesterday and bought the Brooks Mach 12 Spiked shoe, but the only thing is that it was a little pricey (around $60) considering I had just gone to Sports Authority and they didn't have my size, but the most expensive one was $35. Does anyone have the Brooks? Are they worth the extra money? I run the 800 and the mile, but I want to use these shoes during cross country season too (the races are 5ks). The lady who sold me the shoes told me that the spikes that came with the shoe were too big, so I needed to buy shorter spikes. Did she rip me off or is that necessary? Thanks!!

Our pick of the answers:

They are pretty good shoes. They are worth the extra $

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment