Wednesday 25 September 2013

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 11

Susan asks…

Will size 11 womens vans look like clown shoes?

I have really narrow feet, im supposed to be a size 9 in womens according to the measure tool in stores, but my feet fit better in an 11 lol, so i bought some vans size 11 in womens. Im scared they look like clown shoes :( What do you think? Should I not wear them? im 5'8

Our pick of the answers:

It's hard to know. I know i have really wide feet, and really big feet and no matter what shoes I wear, they are so big. I own a pair of dc's and they are big, size 10 or 11. But they don't look like clown shoes so i wouldn't worry too much. And you should definitely wear them because vans are cool.

Carol asks…

If I have a size 11 womens shoe, what width skateboard would be best?

I am looking for the right size cause I'm not sure about the board I have now. And what brand would be better for doing tricks? A lighter board? Heavier? Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Its your preference that matters. Go to your local skate shop and feel the diffrent sizes. I usually skate 7.75 and im a size 8. My friend skate 7.5 when he's shoe size is 9.5. Most brands in skateshops are high quality decks.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment