Friday 27 September 2013

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Cheap

Sandy asks…

Would these shoes work for casual dressy?-grad student asking

I have been wanting and needing some shoes to wear for grad school. I am trying to get a more mature look to me and dress nicer than how I normally do. I am going to leave the "teenage" look behind and start dressing like the young professional that I am. However, I don't want any shoes that look like I am going to a wedding or something. However, I need them to look good enough that I can wear a nice button front shirt and slacks with them and not have them standing out because they are too casual. I also want them to be comfortable. I went to shoe carnival and they had a buy 1 get 1/2 off the second sale and I got two pairs, first, a pair of brown doc marten's http://z.about.com/d/shoes/1/0/G/o/Dr_Martens_Mens_Shoes_Oxfords.jpg and second, a black pair of Steve Madden's http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/85/a/AAAAArLGSpwAAAAAAIWtUQ.jpg Do you think these will look GOOD and be fine with a piar of dockers and a kenneth cole button front, for example. I am going to school to be a social worker, by the way, so I know it wouldn't if I were going into something corporate or banking for example. I would like to be able to wear them with jeans too, why I chose these 2 pairs because money is soo tight in grad school, can't have 5 prs of shoes.

Our pick of the answers:

I like the second one. The first one looks old and cheap.

Carol asks…

Where can I buy Steve Madden sandals from 2-3 seasons ago online?

I found a pair that I LOVE and I feel like I cannot live without them. I desperately need a new pair, but the problem is, I do not know the exact name of the pair I need to replace so I am having a very hard time searching for them.

Our pick of the answers:

Http://astore.amazon.com/cheap-shoes-online-20/search/103-1920565-0435068?node=1&keywords=Steve+Madden+sandals&preview=&x=9&y=9 Hope this helps.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment