Monday 30 September 2013

Your Questions About Stilettos Heels

Maria asks…

Girls do you wear high heels stilettos during sex?

there is this light skin girl in my computer class we've known each other for a long time since last year and she said to me today she going to let me have sex with her, question is i always see her in school in red high heels, is she going to wear it during sex? or do any girls wear high heels during sex? Help me out please!!!!

Our pick of the answers:

Yeah.. Are you a retard? Course she's not!!! Unless you want her too.

Betty asks…

Where can I find heels similar to the Chanel pistol-heeled stilettos Madonna was seen wearing?

Anyone know where I can find heels that look similar or knock-offs? This is the pic of them. http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20232788_3,00.html

Our pick of the answers:

I've yet to see any knock-offs or similar looking heels to the Chanel pistol stilettos. On the other hand, I have seen people purchase the actual Chanel heels--they're gorgeous in silver. Your best bet is probably to save up some cash and check out EBay.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment