Thursday 26 September 2013

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Mandy asks…

Anyone know of a good pair of dress shoes to wear with my flat feet?

I need a pair of dress shoes that I can use my orthopedic insoles with. they should be stylish and comfortable enough to dance in. Brand names and style suggestions would be very much appreciated. I'm attending a occasion in a few weeks and I'd like to be dressed up. PS I'm not interested in a 'cure'. Thank you.

Our pick of the answers:

Well, although they're pricey, Manolo Blahnik are amazingly comfortable, believe it or not. If you're looking for something cheaper, Nine West shoes are very comfortable. Also, "d' Orsay" style shoes are normally quite comfy. (:

Sandra asks…

How much do you think I'll make at Plato's Closet with 2 boxes of clothes?

I have a HUGE box of clothes with everything from A&F and Hollister to Nine West and Lacoste clothes in it... I have another box with nice bags and shoes as well... all of my things are pretty well-kept also. How much will I make? I've never gone through the process so I'm a but clueless.

Our pick of the answers:

There is no set price to give...as they determine the pricing when the go through your items and analyze the condition of the clothing. I have also noticed that it also depends on the individual deciding the clothing pricing and the Plato's location. In Illinois, it seems that the Chicago stores give more money for the items, as the suburban stores do not. So, your best bet is to go over to your local Plato's and see what they will give you for your items!! Here is the link, http://www.platoscloset.com/how-it-works, for you in case you want to know how their whole process works!! Best of luck!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment