Sunday 29 September 2013

Your Questions About High Heels With Red Bottoms

Carol asks…

Help! I have $1500 to spend on a pair of boots...What brand should I Buy?

I love shoes....I have $1500 to spend on a good pair of sexy boots...Which brand should I buy? My favorite brand is Christian with the red bottom, absolutely love all of my 21 pairs of Chrisitan L shoes...I am thinkin some sexy Jimmy Choo boots or pair of sexy, powerful Gucci boots...Let me know what you think...and keep in mind I only have $1500 to spend..XOXO The high heels equal power....Sister power

Our pick of the answers:

Ahh Christian Louboutin - I LOVE those! :) But second choice would be Gucci

Linda asks…

I had a weird dream last year..?

I was walkin in a forest. Then, all off a sudden, I was in a long corridor. The corridor had walls either side - glass walls - they were like stained glass windows that you find i churches, but with playing cards on them like Kings and queens. The bottom of the glass corridor was stained glass too, with playing cards on. There was no top to the corridor. I looked around and the glass corridor was in the sky - bright blue with white fluffy clouds, and when I looked down, the corrior was held up by gold poles. The corridor went on and on forever and when i looked down, that seemed to go on forever too. I looked at my feet and I was wearing high heels, one bright red, and the other green. i was wearing a beautiful dress - it was like a dutch dress with patterns on it. I had long red flowing hair and my lips were red and I was pale. It was like a fairy tale. There were doves in the sky, Then all of a sudden there were people banging on the glass and staring through at me - most of them were familiar faces. It seemed like everyone I'd ever know was staring through at me. I started screaming, but i couldn't speak, i could only scream. And as i screamed the people who i didn't know as much disappeared and my mother, my father and my other family members were stood looking through at me from the sky. They faded away as i screamed at them to help and banged back. Then they were joined by the dead relatives from my fanily that i never knew - like my granmother. All the characters were pale white. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, they were gone and all i saw was doves baging on the glass as they flew past. I was still banging and then all of a sudden the heels on my shoes turned to daggers and i found myself falling throught the glass. I could feel the breeze as i couldn't for some reason when I was inside the corridor (although it had no top). I was really scared and as i fell, all of a sudden i was caught under the arms by two guards that looked familiar, but were dressed like in alice in wonderland, with the wigs, and tights and stupid costumes. They looked stern ans they carried me through the corridor. I was waking up and falling asleep as they carried me. I must have been going along the corridor for years.. but i didn't out up i fight, i was just confused and scared. When we reached the end, I found myself in a red room. I looked at my self in a mirror as we walked past, and i was younger! in the dream i was about 14, but then i was about 9 (i was eleven when i had the dream). It suddenly went dark, then turned into like so sort of castles ruin, with dusty floors and suddenly it turned into a really posh castle, with a banquet and beautiful furniture. i was carried through one room and lead to some place where it was windy and nomal. I was dropped down a sort of well that looked like a lion with its head up and it's mouth open. it was made of stone, and as i was dropped down, all i could see was blackness as i fell. the last part that happened before i woke was that i hit the grassy floor and it was just pitchblack and cold. Can anyone tell me what this dream means?! I really wanna know! you obviously don't know anything about dream interpretation then! if you have nothing usefull to say, then don't bother answering! >=( I didn't mean you, that was a fantastic answer, I meant the first answer.

Our pick of the answers:

It's an anxiety dream. You're anxious about growing up. "[A]ll off a sudden, I was in a long corridor", a formal corridor, with kings, queens and knaves (!) lining the walls. A corridor is a place of transition, conducting you from where you were to where you will be, but really are no place themselves. This corridor is made of glass, which exposes you on all sides to the scrutiny of others ("It seemed like everyone I'd ever know was staring through at me"), including relatives you've never met ("Then they were joined by the dead relatives from my fanily that i never knew"). You're completely unprotected in the corridor - the walls and floor are made of glass, and there is no roof to shelter you - so even though all about you is "bright blue [sky] with white fluffy clouds", you begin to scream and don't stop. You're "wearing high heels," a woman's shoes, not a child's, "one bright red" that signals "Stop!", "and the other green" that signals "Go!" This badge of maturity turns dangerous - "all of a sudden the heels on my shoes turned to daggers" and you plunge through the floor of the corridor, making another very scary transition until you're "caught under the arms by two guards that looked familiar" (I suspect one was your father, perhaps the other one, too) and conducted to yet another corridor. At some level you recognize that your dream is about growing up ("I must have been going along the corridor for years"), but that doesn't help you make sense of the dream or of growing up ("i was just confused and scared"). At the end of this second corridor "I found myself in a red room", a thinly veiled reference to another aspect of growing up a young woman. You're confused about your own identity in this dream, both more and less mature than you are in real life("I looked at my self in a mirror as we walked past, and i was younger! In the dream i was about 14, but then i was about 9 (i was eleven when i had the dream)"). Your standing as "princess" (does daddy call you that?) is restored when the red room is transformed into a castle. However, just as things are looking up for you, you're fed to the lions, or at least "a sort of well that looked like a lion", falling again out of control but this time there's no blue sky to be seen. You land on the grass unable to see even where you are, let alone where you might be going. Perhaps you're back in your forest again, a child surrounded by adults so much larger that their legs seem veritable tree trunks, but maybe it's another and still worse transition. That's disturbing, so you wake up. How's that? Do I get a cookie now?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment