Saturday 28 September 2013

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 5

Mandy asks…

Where to get Merrell Women Shoes size 5?

Hi.. Does anyone know where to get Merrell Women Shoes size 5? I've tried Hype and they told me that the smallest size is 6. I saw one size 5 in one of David Jones store, but not in the color that i want.. When I ask the shop lady, she told me the same thing..usually the smallest size is 6. Size 5 is very rarely stocked... Can anybody help? Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

You can buy Merrell Women Shoes size 5 from http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=Merrell%20Women%20Shoes%20size%205&tag=189-20&index=shoes&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Sharon asks…

I am looking for in style shoes....I am 18 years old, I am petite and I have really small feet. I am size 5.?

I usually can't find shoes that fit me at the stores. Does any body know of stores that carry small shoes for petite ladies? I am a size 5. How about cute clothes that aren't very expensive? Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

They now make like converses, vans, even designer shoes for kids feet. So just look in the kids section at stores

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 5

No comments:

Post a Comment