Saturday 28 September 2013

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Susan asks…

what are heel liners for? i know women put them in their pumps, but specifically what purpose?

do they serve in women's pumps? also, would there be a permanent solution other than heel liners if someone has to use them in their shoes? can a podiatrist please tell me more about heel liners and something that might be a permanent solution to a loose shoe. thank you.

Our pick of the answers:

There is no medical or anatomical solution if that's what you mean. Heel liners keep a narrow heel from moving up and down in certain shoes. Not all shoes will bother a person with narrow heels, thus the liners are used only in the problem shoes and not all shoes!! : }

Mary asks…

Can someone pretty pretty please tell me where I can find these shoes?

I was doing some online shopping and came across these gorgeous shoes, the Steve Madden Women's Impereal T-Strap Ruffled Pump and I just really want them. I've been having trouble finding them because they did come out a couple years ago but I just want to know of someone's out there who can help me find them or know someone who is selling them!? Please someone help!!

Our pick of the answers:

They are on ebay :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment