Tuesday 24 September 2013

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 5

Jenny asks…

Any Drag Queens out there? Or know shoe sizes- womens to mens?

If a guy wears a 10.5 men's shoe, what size heel would he wear?? Getting a jump on Halloween! Thanks!! I know there are some drag queen websites out there that have charts but my work blocks everything!! So if you can help me out- it's worth 10 points! I don't think the first person it right- I wear 8.5 and he can't fit in my shoes!

Our pick of the answers:

Well I'm a 10 in womens shoes, I wear a man's 8. So probably like a women's 11 or 12. Go to kmart its where all the drag queens shop! Or that off broadways shoes. Are you sure that you and your husband aren't doing some freaky stuff that I need to know about? I do have a key to your house

Sandy asks…

what color shoes should my daughter wear with this dress?

she wears a size 5 in womens. she likes to wear heels. what color? here is the dress. http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=42249&CatID=68068&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=160d2a5&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=42249%7c42445%7c68066&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=3&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=42249|42445|68066|68068

Our pick of the answers:

Bright Green with a bright green necklace! CUTE! Or some type of Zebra print shoes with a matching scarf.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 5

No comments:

Post a Comment