Sunday 26 October 2014

Your Questions About Womens Shoes On Sale

Mary asks…

What shifts can I pick up as a seasonal sales associate at macys?

I just got hired for the position for the juniors department, and they told us we could pick shifts but that are not from womens shoes. furniture, fine jewelry, cosmetics departments. What does multiple gfob mean? And what about recovery? what would I have to do?

Our pick of the answers:

You can pick the am. 8-5 or the afternoon 1-10.

Maria asks…

****How to get rid of unsold SHOES!**** PLEASE HELP?

I recently opened a variety store and decided to sell fashionable womens shoes. However I have had a terrible time trying to sell the shoes. Does anyone know how I could get rid of these shoes? Besides Ebay and Craigslist. Almost all the shoes sizes are still in the lot...I just need to rid myself of them ASAP. Thanks for all the help :)

Our pick of the answers:

You could donate them or perhaps try to sell them to a deep discount store such as Big Lots or Value City, but I'm not sure how that works. It sounds like you're not going to have any luck making a profit on them at this point, unless you're willing to attempt to sell online. You could also try an unbeatable sale at your store, just be sure to advertise, advertise, advertise. Good Luck!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment