Thursday 23 October 2014

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Laura asks…

I need a pair of velvet Nine West shoes from around 2005 or 2006!?

My very favorite shoes have finally died. I have resoled them and glued them for the last time. They were a pair of cream colored velvet shoes with rhinestones or jewels on the top. They had a peep toe and a bronze leather platform and ankle strap. I need to find another pair! I have looked everywhere I can think of for them. If anyone knows where I can find them please let me know! I also suggest you get a pair for yourself, winkwinknudgenudge! They are absolutely adorable and comfortable enough to walk and dance in all night long. Thanks for the help, Yahoo community!

Our pick of the answers:

Check Ebay or Craigslist.

Susan asks…

perfect shoe store?

so I'm in the market to buy some new heels. I want them to be unique and affordable (about 200 to 300). I would love to buy some manolo blahniks but who has that kind of money? Any favorite stores I haven't discovered? (i usually stick to aldo, nordstrom, nine west, ect.)

Our pick of the answers:

Well, theres always payless shoes

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-nine-west-shoes-127/

No comments:

Post a Comment