Monday 27 October 2014

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Maria asks…

Comfortable Women's Dress Shoes?

I live in a city where all you do is walk and I need to find a nice pair of dress shoes I can wear to a professional job that won't kill my feet. The shoes need to go with a skirt or suit. Any brand names that you found are comfortable? Or specific styles of shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

I have found that Franco Sarto and Nine West shoes work best for me. I particularly enjoy these brands because they have stylish shoes with varying degrees of heels---which is important for those of us who have to run around a lot all day! Plus, while they're a bit more pricey than what you might pay for a pair at Target, I think they're worth it. I have a pair of Franco Sartos that I've had since 2002 and they're still in excellent condition and they still sell the exact same shoe today at Macy's! (I'm patting myself on the back right now for selecting a classic, timeless style!) :-) Good luck!

Donna asks…

Comfortable bridal shoes?

Hi! I am getting married this summer and need to find shoes for me and my bridesmaids. Their dresses are short, so I am looking for a comfortable strappy-sandal with a low heel. (We briefly considered ballet flats, but they don't look right with their dresses.) Has anyone had experience with either Touch Ups or Nine West Dyeables? Are they comfortable? I would be ordering them from a shoe store and wouldn't be able to try them on first. Here are the two styles I like best: http://www.dyeableshoestore.com/dyeable-shoe-store/sandals/low-heel--1----1-7-8-/lynn--1-1-4--heel.asp http://www.dyeableshoestore.com/dyeable-shoe-store/sandals/splendor-2--heel.asp If you have suggestions for other brands, please feel free to let me know. Oh -- they need to be relatively inexpensive and they don't have to be dyeable, as long as they come in a silver or neutral color. Here is the bridesmaid dress if you'd like to see it. The color will be "Pacific Blue." Thanks! Oops. HERE is the bridesmaid dress: http://www.anntaylor.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=5073&N=1200051&pCategoryId=193&categoryId=229&Ns=CATEGORY_SEQ_229&defaultColorNameFromCategory=Crimson&defaultSizeTypeFromCategory=Misses

Our pick of the answers:

I dunno if u ge these shoe brands over in the U.S. But these ranges are gd, type the company names into google: Rainbow shoes= dyeable, low heeled and comfy, some have paddin at the top of the shoe, this also do kids shoes. Fillipa scott= Good designs and have pads at the ball point of the shoe, so no painful feet! Diane Hassal= Hand made designs with extreme comfort!! Abit expensive though. Benjamin Adams= Quite comfy and good designs, but not as comfy as the others. Fifi= Quite alot of strappy styles, but again not as comfortable. And gabriella lucido, there's not many open toe shoes in the collection though. Hope this helps, have a good wedding :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-nine-west-shoes-128/

No comments:

Post a Comment