Sunday 26 October 2014

Your Questions About Womens Heels Size 11

Donna asks…

What shoe size in women can a guy wear if his is 10.5?

I want some heels. Don't judge.

Our pick of the answers:

Size 12 should be quite adequate, maybe even 11.5. Remember you won't be wearing socks. I am also a mens 10.5, and some size 12 womens shoes are too big.

Linda asks…

I wear a 9 in a mens shoe, I am wondering what size i would wear in a ladies shoe?

i'm interested in a heel between 2 and 3 inches, with ankle straps and not sure if that will affect the size

Our pick of the answers:

If you cam wear a men's size 9 you would be an 10.5 or 11 in women's. And you may need to buy a wide size show though, men's shoes usually have bigger toe boxes than women's. Men's shoes are typically 1 - 2 sizes smaller than women's. I wear 7.5 in mens and a 8.5 or 9 in womens.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment