Saturday 25 October 2014

Your Questions About High Heels For Prom

Nancy asks…

I need some silver heels to go with a turquoise prom dress! it's really urgent!?

I have a light blue prom dress with a halter neck (its grecian style) i am a funky, sexy teenager and i want some lush silver high heels for my prom! I don't want low ones (mid heels/kitten heels) or really high rank stilettos so please help me quick the prom is july 15th and i need them a week before!

Our pick of the answers:

These are cute and reduced too http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002LWD7BO/ref=s9_simh_gw_p309_i3?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=0Y8948W5XNVW47BP7GQH&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128133&pf_rd_i=468294

Jenny asks…

How do you walk in high heels?

I just bought heels for my prom, which is 2 weeks away. You know how it goes... You see the perfect shoes, then you see that they're on sale- without thinking, you buy them. Sadly, they're 5 inches tall. I can't even move in them without shaking. I need someone to go in detail to tell me how. I've been on youtube, but I am currently unable to watch videos. I have plenty of time to practice, so don't hate.

Our pick of the answers:

Walk like you normally would. And if it you can't learn carry a cane and tell people it's your pimp cane XD

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment