Monday 27 October 2014

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Big Feet

Maria asks…

Is it weird I find women with bigger hands and feet than me attractive?

I have small hands and feet for a guy, im 5'10 with 17.5cm hands and 8.5us shoes, I dont know why but I find it really attractive when girls have bigger hands and feet than me. Is it weird? Am I weird for it? >_< I've never really heard it as an attraction with anyone else lol Cheers

Our pick of the answers:

Just another common fetish, my friend. Perfectly normal.

Lizzie asks…

Help! Big size shoes in munchkin feet Seoul!!?

I'm an American woman with size 9.5 feet living in Seoul. I need to buy several new shoes for spring and business, and am having no luck at all. Anyone living in Seoul have some answers on where I should go for some NICE shoes my size without spending an arm and a leg? Thanks very much!

Our pick of the answers:

Forever 21, zara, h&m have shoes up to size 10. U can try e tae won. Theres this underground store where they sell plus size everything they are like thses off season products so they are like 50~70% off soory i forgot the name of this place.. Its opposite hamilton hotel good luck

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment