Thursday 23 October 2014

Your Questions About Guess Shoes

Mary asks…

Do girls actually care what kind of shoes that a guy wears?

I got these new shoes and my friend said that girls wont like me because of them. They are just plain white running shoes with a symbol on them. I got them because i have big feet. He said that girls only date guys if they wear vans or jordan's. Is this really true? If it is what kind of shoes should i wear? I just think that its ridiculous but i guess ill return my shoes if girls will hate me because of them.

Our pick of the answers:

Your friends an idiot. I don't care about labels. As long as the shoes aren't falling apart I could care less if they're vans or whatever

Susan asks…

What shoes go with aeropostale clothes for guys?

What shoes go with aeropostale clothes for guys? Teenaged guy but whast types of shoes go with the shorts an jeans? No jus shoes i hear skateboard shoes go good with them.

Our pick of the answers:

Flip flops would be my best guess. If your going for a preppy/surfer look.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment