Sunday 31 August 2014

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes

Lizzie asks…

Opinion on Steve Madden shoes?

If you own a pair of Steve Madden shoes or seen them.. do you think it is worth the price and quality? Lately, I've been wanting them but I'm putting it off because of their price.. but the temptation on how nice they are is killing me! lol.. so any review on them?

Our pick of the answers:

I don't own a pair of Steve Madden shoes, but my best friend owns a pair of pumps from a few seasons ago. She likes them, says the quality isn't quite worth market price, but she loved how they looked. If you just want a pair for the brand name, don't get them. You might not wear them that much. If, on the other hand, you really like the design of one of the styles, buy it (but look for it first on sites like amazon, overstock, and 6pm.com, which is actually owned by zappos). They should last you awhile. They aren't THAT comfortable, I've heard. Not something you'd want to stand all day in but they aren't super uncomfortable either. You can probably last a few hours standing. I liked the feel of the material on my friend's shoes (kind of suede-y) but I don't know about patents or leathers. In general, if you pay a higher price, you are getting a better quality product. Check amazon and other large sites for reviews on the style you want to buy before you get them. Even within one brand, there can be a huge difference in quality, fit, etc.

Sandra asks…

Are Steve Madden shoes, good?

Our pick of the answers:

Steve Madden shoes are great. Like others have said they have the look of expensive designer shoes but are more affordable. The best thing to do is try them out and see for yourself but I'm sure you'll love them. >Gail

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment