Monday 25 August 2014

Your Questions About High Heels Mysteries

Lizzie asks…

How tomboy and girly are you?

Okay so I'm like curious on how other girls are more girly or tomboyish. So if you're a girl please tell me how you are girly and how you are tomboy. So this is how I'm girly and tomboy Girly Side I take care of my nails I always make sure they are clean and have no dirt in them and once in a while I paint them I always style my hair almost everyday by straightning it I love puppies and always cuddle them I love wearing short shorts I read teen magazines like J-14 I always try to do good in school I have good manners I'm a bookworm I'm a neat freak I like watching alot of teen shows like icarly ,victorious, drake & josh , etc Tomboy side I love dragon ball z I hate wearing high heels I hate wearing dresses and skirts (especially long puffy ones) I have my own memory card and play video games like dbz, ratchet, digimon, and sonic I like most sports especially basketball My favourite colour is blue I almost always wear sneakers I like to ride my bike and go to the park I hate gooey romance books that bore me to death but prefer mystery suspense romance novels I love pulling pranks and jokes I hardly wear makeup

Our pick of the answers:

GIRLY SIDE: Love getting dressed up and putting on make up. Shorts and tight jeans are some of my favorite pieces of clothing. I like wearing pink and feminine colors. I love styling my hair. I spend quite a bit of time doing my hair each day :) My bed spread is pink, purple, and other girly colors. TOMBOY SIDE: I love to rough house I'm not afraid to get down and dirty I love sports, especially football! Sometimes when I'm in the mood I wear baggy jeans ;) [not very often] I've worn a cologne before.

Sandra asks…

Can you CREATE a MYSTERY story using as many of these words/phrases as you can? (JUST for fun!)?

1) Nothing but silence. 2) Relief spread through me like_______. 3) Clikity-clack went her high-heeled shoes. 4) Is someone following me? 5) Pepper spray. 6) Good Lord girl, you almost_______. 7) Running was out of the question. thumbs up!!

Our pick of the answers:

"Is someone following me?!" I asked myself looking around and listening intently. Nothing but silence. I was at the deserted car park. As usual the last staff to leave. I had been hoping for a ride from Ben who also often closed late but he had sneaked away it seemed before I knew it. Clikity-clack went her high-heeled shoes. Someone was certainly following me around! Relief spread through me like a wild inferno when I discovered my pepper spray in my handbag. Running was out of the question. I was good in martial arts and armed with my pepper spray, I went after the person on my tail. I like being the hunter and not the hunted. I saw a shadow and the silhoutte of the person hiding behind a telephone pole. I swung a right, clenched fist and almost connected before I realised it was Debbie! "Good Lord girl, you almost lost your jaw there! Why are you creeping around?" "There is a man with a machete after me!" she sobbed uncontrollably. "Where is he now?" I asked with a comforting hand on her trembling shoulders. "He is right behind you with the raised machete!" she cried. And in her wide eyes I saw a reflection of the bearded man with the raised hand, gripping a sharp machete.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment