Saturday 23 August 2014

Your Questions About Guess Shoes On Sale

Ruth asks…

How is Kurt Geiger as a company to work for?

Hi everyone, This is a question for everyone who is currently working or have worked for Kurt Geiger shoe company. It would be very interesting to find out what everyone thinks, as my advice to anyone who is looking to work there would be strictly negative and would recommend to find an alternative. I would like to see if anyone else shares the same view as I personally know many people who are waiting to let it off their chest, and since I am not a big facebook fan, thought yahoo answers would be the best platform to spread the words.

Our pick of the answers:

Not very nice, they would like to think of themselves as above high street and trying to push hard to break that barrier into luxury retail but not really working out for them. Some members of management are appalling too, i guess that is what you call being too stuck up. The reality is, luxury retail is valuing your clients as well as your team to ensure immaculate service and team motivation. Recent high employee turnover says a lot about the employee satisfaction i guess. The sales team is always over stretched and expectation is too high. Nowadays any job is good so best of luck if you are planning to apply to work for kurt geiger.

Lizzie asks…

Whats the max money I should spend on different types of clothing?

Like shoes, blouses, shorts, jeans, etc. :3 I'm starting to get into nicer, cuter clothes so I don't really have an idea on how much I should spend on different types of clothes. For example: $25 dollars for a pair of shorts? Are you freaking kidding me? o-o" Don't you think that's a bit too much?

Our pick of the answers:

I spend a lot on my clothing. I guess it depends on what store you go to. But yeah clothes are really overpriced at some places. Well stores that i like getting nice and cute clothes from are like american eagle, aerie, charlotte russe, forever 21, those types of places. Charlotte russe and forever 21 always have lots of sales and are usually cheap. Oh and i really used to like this store called Deb but the one at the mall i usually go to closed ):

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes On Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment