Tuesday 26 August 2014

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Big Feet

Sandra asks…

Where does a girl with BIG feet shop for shoes?

For once I'd like to wear pretty girlie shoes! Like heels over an inch, or shoes that aren't made for bigfoot! I live in Canada so I wear a size 11.5 to 12 ladies Most stores do not carry these sizes, in fact, none that I'm aware of (other than payless, but the quality sucks) If anyone with the same crippling condition or anyone who simply knows where I can score pretty shoes and feel like a woman for once, that would be awesome. I live close enough to Toronto to visit and I have no problem buying via internet. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

I have the same problem! If I could change anything about myself, it would be to change to a size 10. I'm a 12. Zappos has good shoes. They have a filter so that you can just search for shoes that are a size 12, and also wide width and stuff like that. Also, try ebay. I get a lot of shoes from there. I don't live in Canada, but do you have Nordstrom? Nordstrom The Rack carries up to a 13 and there are TONS. But they are a little pricey, but designer brands. Payless carries 12, but like you said, they're crap. For sneakers, I wear men's shoes. Converse!

Maria asks…

Why do women with ugly feet gross me out? Do other guys feel this way? Why?

I have a thing with woman's feet and I don't know why. If a woman has big, ugly feet with long toes or yellow, chipped toenails I get grossed out. As a teen, I once turned down a date because the girl had nasty feet! My wife has the prettiest feet ever and when she asked me what her best features were I said her face and her feet. She always knew I liked her feet but I don't think she knew the extent. She isn't weirded out by it or anything but I can tell it really has her baffled. She keeps asking "Why FEET?" and teasing me and trying to figure out what made me this way. I don't know why, for as long as I can remember, it was always a turn-on to see women with pretty, groomed feet wearing sexy shoes. I am a normal guy and I am into breasts, behinds and curves as well...but if a woman has ugly feet, to me it just ruins the whole package! Is this weird? Or do other guys feel this way about women's feet? And why? Men? Ladies? If it matters I am in my 20's.....and the only reason I can think of for my foot thing was maybe my older brother who had smelly, nasty, big gross feet! So maybe I associate big, ugly gross feet with guys?? I don't know... And to answer the person who asked....NO this never stopped me from having an intimate relationship with a woman! LOL! It is a factor when I decide if I am attracted to a woman....but I don't need feet to be aroused or anything like that...Like I said I am a normal guy, mostly turned on by normal 'guy' stuff like p0rn!

Our pick of the answers:

I agree. I hate women w/big feet. You might have a fetish, i know i do not.watch boomerang w/eddie murphy.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment