Thursday 28 August 2014

Your Questions About Heels For Less

Laura asks…

Do high heels hurt less with continued wear?

I've been a heel wearer for years now, and I was wondering at what point do they stop hurting? Or do they ever? Please don't give me some lame answer like "duh, heels hurt" and expect to be considered for best answer. Only serious answers please, I'd appreciate it. I wonder about women like Mariah Carey who do wear heels on a daily basis (i've never seen her without them, and they're incredibly high, 5" at least) Is there ever a point where your foot gets used to the pain? Or is it like you continue to wear them even though they constantly hurt. Also does weight or height contribute a great deal to that? Thank you.

Our pick of the answers:

I think high heels do eventually stop hurting. I have friends who are twins and they've been wearing heels since they were 15 (they're 24 now) and they can do anything in heels, run, jump, dance. They wear the heels constantly and we're talking sky high stilettos. And they tell me that they're so used to it now that they have issues wearing flat shoes. So I guess the more you wear heels the less it'll hurt eventually. Unless they're just an uncomfortable pair. I've been practicing too!! So far.. It's not working!

Ruth asks…

How to make heels hurt less?

I got these 4 inch heels for prom. Not the smartest, but it's a long dress and they're gorgeous. I'm going to be wearing them a lot around the house to break them in, but they're definitely hurting a bit already. http://www.rackroomshoes.com/product/xappeal/evita/1305.232221.html Is there anything I can do to make them not hurt during prom? It's a week from Friday. I'm planning on ditching them eventually but I'd like to keep them on for as long as I can.

Our pick of the answers:

When you do buy heels, make sure they fit you well and they are not too tight. If you go to a shoe store or maybe department store, ask them for heel padding. I think Dr.Scholls have something like that. You just have to ask around and look for them. Another thing you can do is, break them in. A week or two before prom, wear them around the the house. I say a week or two because of your feet hurts, you can take breaks. So wear them every other day and give your feet some rest. Have fun at prom.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment