Saturday 30 August 2014

Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Women

Sharon asks…

What are a good brand of shoes/trainers for running in?

Whilst I'm at the gym/running I want shoes that are going to give me good support so I don't destroy the arches in my feet! I'm in the UK and I'm only a student so I can't go majorly pricy! Links would be helpful :)

Our pick of the answers:

Nike's are ok, they look great but are not for everyone, i'm guessing your new at running so I would go with one of these if you want Nike's http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikeplus/en_US/commerce/women?hf=10001^4294966955&t=Women%27s%20Stability%20Running%20Shoes#?p=PWP&ll=en_US&ct=US In my opinion Asics are too heavy but they are great for stability and support so they might work for you Ds trainers are great! Http://www.asicsamerica.com/products/category.aspx?PARENT_CATEGORY_ID=250001547#SubCatNavigationHistory=navTd_250001549 My favorite brand of shoes are Brook's I have had 4 pairs of launches 1 pair of Ghosts and 1 pair of racing flats. You might want to check out Ghosts http://www.brooksrunning.com/Running-Shoes/womens-runningshoes,default,sc.html In all honesty these are my oponions, there is no way you can have people online tell you what is good or bad! So go to a place that is a general alathetic store and try on shoes maybe follow what I told you!

Ruth asks…

Why do women pick such stupid reasons not to date a particular person?

Today at lunch I overhead a conversation between two yapping women. These women are alright look by far from attractive enough to be overly pick. To make a long story short, one friend was saying to the other she went on a date with this cute guy and was funny, but that wasn't going out with him again because he wore a brown belt with black shoes. lolololol, I mean, seriously. This woman was about 6 of 10. She wasn't pretty enough to be that judgmental.

Our pick of the answers:

LOL! Yeah, I have a female coworker who went on a date with a guy and rejected him because she didnt like his brown couch. I heard that story about 10 years ago. She and I still both work there. I doubt that she has had sex in the last decade, and I wonder if she ever has. She is up tight to say the least. I guess the lesson to be learned is that some women are rather up tight and non-sexual and just looking for any excuse to reject a guy. Dont worry about them, they would be boring boring boring in bed anyway.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes For Women

No comments:

Post a Comment