Thursday 24 April 2014

Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

Linda asks…

Is a better dating strategy for a man to approach women in non-typical situations?

According to a poll on Y!A (It was for science!), the most common ways a person met his/her S.O. or spouse were: Work (this is proximity/time) Party or some sort of social club Internet Typically at a party or even the internet, a woman will be on her highest level of alert. Her forcefield will be at 100% to ward off potential suitors. Thus, when a guy does make his approach, he might even be dismissed before his first words. How about if he takes advantage of situations where a woman's forcefield is very low...say 10%. She won't be as guarded and there will be more chance she would actually interact with him for a few moments. Some examples might be... Standing in line at the coffee shop waiting In the produce section of the grocery store At the next gas pump at a gas station At the release point (out processing) of the county jail At the gun range (not on the firing line) At the laundromat At the bus stop and so on Basically, in normal situations where he is going to be. And if she turns him down, well at least he received his coffee, filled his tank, or was released from jail. Part of this was taken from an email exchange with a Y!A reg.

Our pick of the answers:

Yes, Yes, Yes. Women, either knowingly or unknowingly place a mind field in front every man that approaches her. Women routinely say "I want a man who doesn't play games"............... WHAT? Ladies, its you who are playing the game! More men would approach you but that mind field (not tall enough, doesn't have a cute smile, his shoes are dirty, his hair isn't combed, never went to college, I prefer dark hair, I don't like his brother) you place in front of men kills a lot of them. Yes it is better to meet a woman in a non-typical situation. I once picked up a woman at a funeral...........non-typical environment.

Helen asks…

How can I buy a pair of high heels that will fit me if I am a male to female cross dresser?

I am looking at buying a pair of high heeled pumps and I am wondering how can I find a size that will fit me. I am 19 years old and this is the first time I am cross dressing so I don't know what to do. I am a size 11 in a size men's shoes and I don't know what size in women's shoes would fit me. What should I do so that I can find the right size shoe that will fit me ?

Our pick of the answers:

Go to the store and try some on

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Pumps Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment