Saturday 26 April 2014

Your Questions About Guess Shoes On Sale

Ruth asks…

How long does the busy christmas season last working in retail?

So I've gotten my first job as a casual at a shoe store and am quite worried about the christmas season. What can I expect from this season and how long does it last?

Our pick of the answers:

I'm sure there's an official answer out there, however, my guess would be until February. People underestimate how busy the time right after christmas is, with all the returns, sales, etc. I say february, simply because by that time most people will have made their exchanges, but I would bet that stores would start ramping down by the first of January, and continue to do so till February

Nancy asks…

How does one who owes a retail shoe store selling running shoes...make profit on merchandise/ what wholesale?

company? I am looking at opening a small retail running store and NEED HELP on how to locate wholesale distributors to whom i can buy from to even determine profit from sale.....please help?

Our pick of the answers:

Shoe companies have regional sales people. You need to go to their website for contact info. I took a look at Asics and Adidas- could not locate regional information but if you call headquarters they can give you that information. Just a guess but I think shoes in a retail store are marked up 75-100% over wholesale. Your other option is to check out the closest running specialty store in your area and see what you can find out.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Guess Shoes On Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment