Monday 21 April 2014

Your Questions About Court Shoes Nike

Carol asks…

Will my shoes make markings on the court?

I just bought a pair of Nike Air Max and I was wondering if it's black soles will cause markings on the tennis courts. Has anyone ever used Nike Air Max on the courts before?

Our pick of the answers:

If they are tennis shoes, they won't makr the court. Get barricades from addidas. The best shoes ever!

Laura asks…

Wilson or Nike tennis shoes? Please help?

I've been looking for some good shoes to play tennis in. I figured automatically that Nike would be good because well they're nike. Then when I was at sport's authority today and I saw some wilson shoes and started to wonder if those were good because they make racquets too. the shoes I was looking at were Nike City Court V and Wilson Advantage Court II Help is appreciated

Our pick of the answers:

Wilson shoes are pretty poorly made, as far as I have found. The Nike City Courts are the cheapest Nikes, but they aren't a bad pair of tennis shoes. However, if you play a lot, they'll wear out. The Nike Court Ballistics and Vapors are higher trim line shoes, but have the price tag to match. As for Adidas, the Barricades are very solid shoes (I wear these), and they, like the Nikes, have a 6 month guarantee. If you order shoes off of the internet, know that the Nikes run about a half size small, while the Adidas are sized very normally.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Court Shoes Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment