Wednesday 30 April 2014

Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

Maria asks…

Preparing for a first date?

I haven't been on a date in literally 5 years and I'm finally going on one tomorrow. I'm meeting the guy at a bar. Any things I should avoid wearing or doing? I'm meeting the guy at a bar I plan on wearing jeans with a brown skin tight blouse and stilettos. I have a soft red lipstick and black mascara. I plan on just wearing my hair down. I also plan on wearing my Shania by stetson perfume For starters, I don't drink. Whenever I'm at a bar I only order juice and soda. Also this particular bar is a very popular college hang out. I hate wearing black because my hair is also black. Whenever I wear black, even if it's something sexy, i look like I'm going to a funeral

Our pick of the answers:

Is the Bar an appropriate place to meet in a first date. Is alcohol something that you indulge in? What you are wearing is nice for where you are meeting at. I just have a little apprehension with this Bar setting? Understand?

Laura asks…

Has anyone else used their high heels to make a creepy guy leave you alone and was I wrong for doing this?

I was out with friends at an Applebee's and there were some guys at the bar who wanted to buy us some shots so after we got out drinks we went to their table. We hung out there for a bit and then went back to the bar to hang out. One of the guys got me another drink but I didn't want anymore to drink because I was the DD so I switched to water. I told him to give it to one of the other girls I was with but he told me I had to drink it cause he bought it for me but I didn't want anymore alcohol so I said thanks but no thanks and to just give it to one of my friends and when I walked away he grabbed my arm and told me he got it for me and to drink it so i don't waste his money. I told him no thanks and he would not let go of me and I asked him to please let go and he just grabbed me even harder so I used the stiletto heel on my shoe and slammed it into his foot and he flinched and let me go and I told him to please just leave me alone and that I didn't want the drink and that I was trying to be nice but he was being a jerk. He later got asked to leave by the manager. I didn't plan to use my shoe like that but it came in handy and I gotta tell ya I was glad I had on stilettos cause that made him back off. Did I do the right thing or was I being too mean? I just wanted a fun night out with my friends. Has anyone else used their heels like this in a sorta self-defense way? Thanks for taking the time to read all of this, and I hope spring is on the way wherever you are!

Our pick of the answers:

You did the right thing. I have took my shoe off and threaten to poke the guys eye out with the heel, kind of dumb I know but, I was a little drunk and hey it worked, not only did he leave me alone, he hauled a** straight out of the club!!!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment