Monday 28 April 2014

Your Questions About Shoes For Women On Sale

Nancy asks…

What is the most common shoe size for a woman?

I believe it's a size 9 (US) because I can never find shoes that are on sale or clearance in my size! The interns at my job swear that it's a 6 or 7, but I disagree. Your answers will determine which size is the most common. *Please be honest* Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

8 to 9, I wear an 8 1/2 though, I think it's an awkward size so I can never find anything.

Lisa asks…

why sales women act like this ?????

well i bought some make up from Debenhams. its a lip gloss actually. And i DID NOT use it !! i dint even touch the plastic bag to take it from it... Any way I decided to return it and take my money "refund". i went there i got the receit and everything. the cashier woman opened it checked it she said its used ! she brught some new item same and she showed me how they are different ! and then she closed it "the one i want to return". then she called some other sales woman to show her. and they re-opened it closed it AGAIN. so now its really looked like its really used! coz they kept opening and closing and the material now is all on the stick of the brush inside ! then they called the woman who sold me this ! she said ohhh its used ! and she told me why youre returning it didnt you try it here and liked it ??? she thouht i bought it and i wore it for an occassion then i said oh i want my money back lol. i told her yes i did try it but i thought of it and now im back and i have the full right to ! i mean why she asks me for the reason and why shes pointing that im lieing. then she said ok i will let you return it. i told her ok thank you but plz can you come with me to the cashier to tell them that? she came with me and while we were there she told me "this time i allowed you to return it while i should not" infront of all the people there that really embarrassed me like im am some kind of beggar or something. i replied " am the one whos supposed to allow you for your mistake not you!" i know thats rude but she made me say so then she tried to get back with what she said to not let me return it lol after what i told her. but the manager didnt let her to stop the refunding. so they gave me back my money fortunatly. but the thing is i dont like to be mean to people and rude and underestimate someone and be that Low. but i dont know what i was supposed to say and how i say it .. QUESTION: if you were in my shoes you wanted to return something and the sales man is refusing saying you used it. what would you do ? i want a classy sophisticated and ature way to handle an argument p.s: i tried the tester item in the store not the one i bought of course.

Our pick of the answers:

There's no such thing as a classy, sophisticated and mature way to argue back, so you don't argue. "He who argues with a fool is himself a fool"...or something like that. So: You simply state, factually, the problem. The cashier seemed to have it in for you from the onset. Many cosmetic counter clerks rely heavily on the commission portion of their income and returns cut into that. You should have asked her when things started going badly, "Excuse me, but I've told you the problem already. Will you help me resolve it or not?" That would have signaled her to complete the refund. If she said no, then you ask for the supervisor. If she said none were available, ask her to page the store manager. While cosmetic counters are generally leased floor space by independent companies within the department store, no store manager wants a problem like that. As long as you keep your voice nonconfrontational, and you don't look hostile, you've done your job and you've made the clerk look like the jerk she behaved like.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment