Friday 25 April 2014

Your Questions About Steve Madden Shoes For Cheap

Maria asks…

Where can I find a backless ballet flat type shoe?

I am getting two tattoos- words along the inside arches of both feet. What I am looking for is a close-toed but backless flat to wear while my tattoos are healing. I need them for work, so they need to be either black or gray and pretty cheap. I'm only 18 so I'm not exactly looking for some $50 flats.. They should be $25 or less. If anyone can help that would be great!! Thank you! :)

Our pick of the answers:

These are 70.00 shoes discounted to 35.00 you can sign up on their mailing and get discounts and free shipping http://www.6pm.com/n/multi_view.cgi?product_id=7256722&color_id=3&view=multi Steve Madden Zanzibar http://www.6pm.com/n/p/p/7256722/c/632.html

Ruth asks…

What are your favorite shoe designers? 10pts?

I'm looking for expensive unique shoes for my trip to las vegas. I don't want cheap little brands I want nice ones. Thanks for your opinions. Heels & high SHOES

Our pick of the answers:

I love Steve madden and Joey O..

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment