Thursday 24 April 2014

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

Jenny asks…

Would you buy shoes here ever again?

I was trying on a pair of heels and the sales lady began to rub my legs. She was very short and fat and her hands felt gross squeezing my legs. When I stood up she started pressing on my feet and massaging them. Before I left I saw her do the same thing to another girl.

Our pick of the answers:

O god tht lady is lesbian (i think)....well u could buy shoes there but if she tries to massage ur feet tell her to stop if u feel uncomfortable.

Nancy asks…

What would you do to improve...?

I have been working at a retail store for over two years now. About seven months ago I transferred to another department in the store. I work in the ladies shoe area. At this department store that I work with there is a goal that you have to make everyday. Mostly every day I make my goal, but lately about 20 percent of what I sale will come back to the store. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I explain all the details about the shoe, how it fits, and put it on the customer myself instead of just giving the shoe box to them. What are reasons that you might return a shoe that you absolutely loved? Is there anything that you would suggest for me to do to help my return rate? Also anything that is returned I have to add that to my daily goal. I really love my job, but I guess I need improvement somewhere.

Our pick of the answers:

1. If I were pressured into paying more than I could afford. 2. My husband didn't like them or was angry I spent the money. 3. I felt guilty. 4. Teenagers: will wear them once with a particular outfit intending to return them. 5. When I walked around in them, they really hurt my feet - didn't fit. 6. What is the average rate of return for other salespersons? 7. Women return shoes more than any other item, I bet. And women are notorious for just changing their minds. I hope this helps, but find out the numbers you're competing against with other sales people and have fun.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes On Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment