Wednesday 23 April 2014

Your Questions About Heels Over Head Lyrics

Sandra asks…

What do these lyrics mean?

My partner sent the line "something happens and i'm head over heeeeels" but these lyrics look... sad! Haha. Is this a love song or what? LYRICS: I wanted to be with you alone and talk about the weather But traditions I can trace against the child in your face Won't escape my attention You keep your distance with a system of touch and gentle persuasion I'm lost in admiration, could I need you this much Oh, you're wasting my time, you're just, just, just wasting time Something happens and I'm head over heels I never find out till I'm head over heels Something happens and I'm head over heels Ah, don't take my heart, don't break my heart Don't, don't, don't throw it away (Throw it away...Throw it away...) I made a fire and watching it burn (yeah) Thought of your future With one foot in the past now just how long will it last No, no, no, have you no ambitions, oh (What's the matter with...) My mother and my brothers used to breathing clean air (Nothing ever changes when you're acting your age) And dreaming I'm a doctor (Nothing gets done when you feel like a baby) It's hard to be man when there's a gun in your hand. (Nothing ever changes when you're acting your age) Oh, I feel so… Something happens and I'm head over heels I never find out till I'm head over heels Something happens and I'm head over heels Ah, don't take my heart, don't break my heart Don't, don't, don't throw it away And this is my four leaf clover I'm on the line, one open mind, this is my four leaf clover (La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la) (La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la) (La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la) (La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la la) (La la la la la, la la la la la) In my mind's eye (la la la la la la) One little boy, one little man (La la la la la, la la la la la) Funny how...TIME FLIES!!!

Our pick of the answers:

I think these lyrics pretty much mean he is starting to fall in love but he's worried the girl doesn't feel the same so he's a little scared and hesitante as most people are though in the beginning. He is scared to get hurt and to find out the girl doesn't feel the same. I I think there's more to it as well though he's also worried about his future and where it is headed and if he can live up to his expectations for his well being and his familys. It's him looking back on his life in general and how quick he has gone from an innocent and carefree child to a man with big responsabilities.

Betty asks…

I deperately need to know these lyrics?!?

I jumped in i couldnt get out thiers a real bad feelin hangin around and its looking for me but i cant flee the pain in my heart and the sin that walks the street ohh looking for me. I have looked for these lyrics everywhere!! And still yet to find them!! But my frind brendan sang it in a talent show like 2 years ago and he cant remember what its called please help.... Btw this is not heels over head by boys like girls.. Idk what it is heres the video link for him singing it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p65mMi0X89o&sns=em

Our pick of the answers:

Good Girls Go Bad - Cobra Starship.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment