Sunday 23 March 2014

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 11

Susan asks…

What size does my street shoes translate into pointe shoes?

I wear a size 11 womens street shoe. What size is that typically in pointe shoes? I don't need a specific brand, just the average size in pointe shoes. Thank you!

Our pick of the answers:

You're probably an eight or eight and a half it's generally 2.5-3 sizes smaller You are probably going to have a hard time finding shoes, well at least were I live you would sizes that are carried generally go up to 7

Linda asks…

do they sell ed hardy shoes in size 11 for girls (womens)?

like when i go on finishline.com it only goes to size 11 for women:( and i love there shoes!

Our pick of the answers:

Yep, they do. I bought my friend a pair of size 11's at a shoe store for only $40 bucks! :O

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment