Friday 28 March 2014

Your Questions About Heels For Men

Susan asks…

A Mini skirt with boots or heels? Why do men like this style so much?

Every time I wear heels and a short skirt men are all attracted and happy and come and talk em up pretending they have something to say.. its cute. My boyfriend was asking me if i have a mini skirt for the summer (I have 3! and he knows it). it's so cool and funny

Our pick of the answers:

It looks very sexy, unless you are fat then dont do it. Edit: I'm guessing Powairy below is fat

Donna asks…

If men had never quit wearing heels, would women want to share?

Originally, high heels were considered a masculine fashion choice and then something happened and the high heels changed to the primary choice for women. Could women still share this fashion staple, if men had never relinquished their status of being the primary high heel wearers?

Our pick of the answers:

Oh ya weren't they started in Louis XIV's court? I personally have the idea that women were made to wear heels to keep the pretty ladies from running away...lol. That's just me. Girls wear sneakers and boots, and don't guys, too?

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-heels-for-men-10/

No comments:

Post a Comment