Saturday 29 March 2014

Your Questions About Nine West Shoes

Sandra asks…

What do you think of my new gladiator sandals?

What do you think of my new gladiator sandals? I just bought a pair of Nine West gladiator sandals, the style name is Jobilyn, let me know what you think. http://flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/2546422556/ http://flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/2546687334/ Please be honets

Our pick of the answers:

As I've said before, I own a few pairs of gladiator sandals and I'm always looking for new editions to add to my collection. Your gladiators are fantastic, but so are knee-high gladiators. Next time you go shoe shopping, you should be on the lookout for some, you will absolutely fall in love with them.

Carol asks…

Which one of these jobs would you pick and why?

Which one of these is better? Put them from best to worse. List why you like or don't like. For example less stressful, pays commission. Working at................................... 1:Selling high end sunglasses(Solstice) 2:high end clothing store(Banana Republic) 3:Shoe Store(Nine West, ect) 4:Radio Shack 5:Selling cell phones like Verizon, or T Mobile, Sprint 6:Starbucks coffee 7: Sephora (makeup) 8. Perfume store 9. Jewelry

Our pick of the answers:

1. Shoe Store 2. Starbucks Coffee 3. Selling Cell Phones 4. Sephora 5. Perfume Store 6. Jewelry 7. High End Clothing Store 8. High End Sunglasses 9. Radio Shack -My answers were based upon what my personal interests are in. I really could care less about the things they sell at Radio Shack-not to mention the company doesn't do extremely well. The most interest I have is in shoes, so that's why I placed that at number one. As for the jobs that have commission, I hate the idea of people getting money because I bought something-so I didn't really factor that in.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment