Wednesday 26 March 2014

Your Questions About Shoes For Women

Betty asks…

Can I become a fashion designer and design high heeled shoes for women if i like high heels ?

I have a thing for them and I think that could be a great career for me, I want to design shoes for women to be able to look beautiful in.

Our pick of the answers:

Hi....., I am a fashion designer because I love clothes, and if you want to be a fashion designer follow your dream. Have fun keep designing, and email me if you want any advice. Hope I helped! AKAFASHION (Fashion Designer)

Lisa asks…

Why do they make it hard for women with big feet to buy shoes?

I have size 10 feet *sometimes i need bigger, depending on who makes the shoes*(my best friend wears 11's...and i know there are women with larger feet than us) but anyways... why do they make all these shoes for women like up to size 8 8 1/2-9 and anything larger than that you have to search for it. Some places do have my sizes but the shoes are just aweful. I'll find the shoes i like, but never in my size. WHY?! Do they think that women don't have large feet? I see the cutest shoes and i then i look up and down..and i don't even see my size...sometime i try to fit them into the smaller sizes!! (haha) *i have found Kohls Department store has carried 10's...and they are alright...same with Payless....*

Our pick of the answers:

I think they do that because there are more people with smaller sizes like 7-9's than there are people with bigger feet. They can sell more of the smaller sizes then the bigger sizes

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment